Multi-Languages: English, Russian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Chinese
Compatible Software: EDiTH
Operating systems: Windows 7 PRO, Windows 10 PRO
System updates: Available
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
- Heater information
- Display error list (in case errors occur)
- Delete error memory
- Overview of heaters’ parameters and components
- Graphs of actual values of components
- Overview heaters’ operating data
- Component test
- Fuel prime
- CO2 calibration
- Protocol of the measured values
- Creation of a summary
- Visual control of diagnostic line
- Program start of DTR line (pin 6)
- Writing EEPROM…and more
SUPPORTED WEBASTO MODELS:
- Thermo Top C, E, Handel, P, C/Z MB/DC
- Thermo Top C/Z BMW
- Thermo Top Audi
- Thermo Top C/Z Fiat
- Thermo Top PSA
- Thermo Top Rover
- Thermo Top (98)
- Thermo 50 (67339A), (67339B), 90 (S)
- Thermo 230/300/350 (E1), (E2), (SG1572)
- DBW/BBW 46S, DW/BW 80
- W-Bus…and other…
SUPPORTED EBERSPACHER MODELS:
- Airtronic M/L
- B/D 1/3 C/P Compact
- B/D 1/3/5LC, D8LC
- D2L, D12W
- D7W (D2H)
- D9W, Hydronic 10
- Hydronic 10 M/MII, L/LII
- Hydronic 16/24/30/35
- Hydronic B/D 3/5 WZ
- Hydronic B/D 4/5W SC/S
- Hydronic II-H/F, II, II-C…and other…
HOW TO USE ADAPTER
Connect the adapter to the PC.
Install drivers. Use the correct COM port.
Connect the power supply 12 or 24 volts with a red and black clip.
Connect the yellow wire to the diagnostic wire in the car or use plug (for measuring parameters and read errors).
The switch is used to select the first or second pin on 6-pins connector Webasto.
The second switch is used to select diagnostic program. Blue LED for Webasto Thermo Test (WTT), Red LED for EDiTH (autodetect) and delay for remove errors on older models heaters.
Select the type of heater in the program.