Volvo Emulator – S40 C70 C30 V50 Steering Lock Emulator Brief:
- ELV Is A Self-occurring Mechanical Failure In The Steering Column Lock.
- The Occurrence Of The Fault Does Not Depend On Any Fault.
- In Case Of Malfunction, Even If There Is No Problem In The Vehicle Key, The Working Key Will Not Start The Vehicle Because The ELV Steering Column Lock Will Not Be Activated.
- In This Case, A New ELV Steering Column Lock Must Be Installed In The Vehicle And Programmed Into The Vehicle.
Volvo Emulator – S40 C70 C30 V50 Steering Lock Emulator Overview:
You can use S40 Emulator If original SCL board responds to CEM requests. so the Emulator can grab some data from CEM / SCL communication.
- Connecting the emulator to get data from CEM/ SCL
- When emulator starts blinking red and green, it comes to the learing mood
- Connect the CAN line to the original steering lock
- After connection, put key in ignition the emulator lights green
- After connection, put key in ignition and the emulator lights green
- After connection, put the key in ignition. The emulator lights green and synchronization code will be saved in the emulator
- Unplug the connections(red, green and the black ones)
- Finally, connect the emulator into the steering lock plug