Multi-Language: English, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Greek, Chinese
Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 11 (No need to install drivers!)
Supported VAG group: VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, VW commercial, MAN.
System updates: Available
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
VAS 6154A Highlights:
- Fully replace the OEM tools like VAS 5054A and VAS 6154
- Compatible with OEM software of ODIS
- Support UDS protocol, support WIN10, Latest ODIS Software Version V23.0.01, Engineer Software Version V17.1
- Supported Car Models: VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT Bentley and Lamborghini from 2001-2023
- Support both USB and WIFI connection to PC.
- With a Type-C USB connection, runs Faster.
- Use the original drivers. Firmware/License Free update.
- Support online coding and programming, need an original account (We don’t offer online account, you should buy it yourself, only if you need Online TeamViewer support, that is possible）
- Working with original drivers.
VAS 6154A Wi-Fi Advantage：
- No need to install driver
- No third-party device manager software is required
- lPlug and play like original 6154A
- With base station/hotspot mode switching button
Support ODIS-service v9.10/v10.0/v11.0/V23.01+,
Support Engineer v14.1/v15.0/v16.0/v17.0.1+
VAS 6154A Supported protocols:
- ISO-9141 K-Line
- ISO-14230-2 K-Line
- ISO-15765-2016 （CANFD）
- ISO-11898 DWCAN
- VAG TP16 CAN（SAE J3054）
- VAG TP20 CAN（SAE J2819）
- VAG KWP1281（SAE J2818）
VAS 6154A Covered models:
VAS 6154A Functions:
- Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
- Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
- The measured value display has been improved.
- Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
- One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode. – GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
- Danger messages have been revised.
- Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
- Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
- Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
- Service Software update has been stabilized.