Loki scanner features:
- Diagnostics Model S/X/3/Y on any version of firmware.
- New firmware installation.
- Installation of the navigation.
- Edit all configuration options for Model S/X Tegra/Intel before firmware 2020.48, change unprotected settings after 2020.48.
- Editing unprotected Model 3/Y configuration settings. LOKI can edit unprotected configuration settings without brazing to Model 3 with firmware up to 2021.4.12 (Editing secured configuration is presented separately).
- Self-test of car blocks.
- View live data on the CAN bus.
- Password deactivation (Valet/Glovebox PIN/PIN To Drive). For Intel-based auto firmware after 2021.4.12, this feature is available via online features.
- Factory/Diagnostic/Developer Mode activation (For Intel car Firmware 2021.4.12, for later firmware activation of Service Mode via online features).
- Binding control units after their replacement.
- Calibration of radar for AP2.5 3.0.
- Calibration and adaptation of vehicle systems.
- Deleting of crash for Delphi SDM (Model S 2012-2018), Bosh RCM V1 (M3, MX до 2019).
- Deleting of crash from TAS.
- Binding of Model S keys.
- 00000000000Online functions (reading alerts and configurations, switching SIM card, password reset regardless of the firmware version, reset/reinstall firmware and more (features depend on the firmware version).
Supply voltage (DC) : from 5 to 12 V (vehicle on-board grid) or power supply unit with function «Quick Charge 2.0» (Input 100-240V 50/60 Hz; Output 9V-2A)
Power consumption, no more than, kW : 60
Dimensions (L×W×H), mm : 238×160×70
Weight (scanner Loki), kg : 0.42
Weight (set), kg : 1.3
Laptop (computer) communication interface : USB 2.0
Tesla diagnostic models : Model S/X/3/Y with any firmware
Internet connection : RJ45 (Ethernet)
Connecting peripherals : 2 x USB 2.0
Software update : Yes (Free of charge)