Multi-Language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish
System updates: Available (Free updates lifetime!)
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
Made in USA
Wide Vehicle Coverage (over 40 Brands):
Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, US Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini,
VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Holden, AUS Ford, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dacia, Renault, Fiat,
GM, Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, Jaguar, Peugeot, Audi ,Opel, Land Rover, Smart, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- iCarsoft CR+ PRO PLUScan do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag etc;
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation;
- Read Live Data;
- Full ECU Diagnosis;
- Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC;
- Easy To Use with Silicone Keys;
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool;
- Upgrade via PC;
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French(more under development);
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset;
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization;
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement;
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator;
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement;
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve;
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports;
- Battery Test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts;
- ABS Bleeding :release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced;
- Injector Coding :relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years/models.
Professional OBD2 Functions:
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data stream.
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM DataStream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More…..
FIFTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
- Diagnose most Models (OBD2-16DLC);
- Full System Diagnosis;
- Supports Oil Service Reset;
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance;
- Battery Management System (BMS) (Some vehicles do not enjoy this function);
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System;
- Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC);
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration;
- Read &Clear DTC;
- Read Live Data;
- Supports Battery Test;
- Supports Data Review and Print;
- Full Speed Upgrade via Computer;
- 4.0’’ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels;
- Supports Multi-Language.
( for more, refer to User’s Manual )
Please kindly note : Not all systems of all vehicles are supported
Before purchasing, if your vehicles are produced before Year 2004 or after 2014 ,
please kindly confirm with us about the compatibility first .
For functions and systems that supported, please reference the Function List of CR Pro
DISPLAY: 4.3″ TFT LCD, 800*480 Pixels
OPERATING TEMP.: 0°C~50°C (32°F ~122°F)
STORAGE TEMP.: -20°C~70°C (-4°F ~158°F)
OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-18V
OPERATING CURRENT: 200Ma@12V(Typical)
POWER CONSUJMPTION: 2.4W(Typical)
DIMENSIONS(W*H*D): 205mm*1 13mm*31mm
NET WEIGHT: <400g