- K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
- D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
- Read & erase errors
- And others…
- Code control devices;
- Read out fault memory;
- Clear the fault memory;
- Reset Service Interval;
- Adjust comfort features;
- Engine tuning;
- Engine monitoring while driving;
- Current performance data can be read while driving;
- Works with: INPA, SSS, Programming and others.
Models that require D-CAN:
- E60, E61 after 3/2007
- E83 after 9/2006
- E81, E87 after 3/2007
- E90, E91, E92, E93 after 3/2007
- E70 (New X5)
- R56 (New Mini)
- New F Series
- As well as all other new models.
PT-CAN, K-CAN fully switchable speed of migistral CAN- you can diagnose driver without any car.
Protocol BMW OBD interface for older cars:
- from 1995 to 1998 (don’t need K-line).
- from 1998 to 03/2007 (all models)